This blog has transformed from being the personal blog of Wael Hamza to a group blog. All posts prior to 05/10/2010 is made by Wael Hamza.
The group agree to the following terms
Blogging Team Agreement
The blogging team of lecturesNthoughts.wordpress.com agrees to:
- Have the purest intention in what we post. We seek the pleasure of Allah and His reward by posting any entry on this blog.
- Our thoughts and reflections will be along the lines of MAS mission which is “to move people to strive for God-consciousness, liberty and justice, and to convey Islam with utmost clarity.”
- Be positive in what we post. We demonstrate positive attitude and encourage positive attitude
- Abstain from accusing or offending individuals or groups.
- Using the best and the most appropriate language “tell my servants to say that which is best”
- Post original thoughts of OUR OWN. No copy and paste from others. No translation or quotations of whole articles.
- Post links to OUR OWN audio or video thoughts with a short summary of what it is.
- Be concise when possible
- If we post something long, we must use the MORE tag so we do not block other people’s entries
- Use the English language
- Sign our names on the post in the first line of the post “By: Author Name“
- Hold no responsibility or agreement or disagreement with whatever others post
- Post as often as we can. Stay active!
- We will not post unless the previous post is at least 24 hours old to give people the chance to read other authors posts
- Encourage other MAS members to join our blog
This blog does not necessary represent the opinion of all its authors and should ONLY be thought of as a medium for reflection and sharing thoughts!